1. In accordance with the legislation in force for distance selling (law of May 31, 2014 and the book VI article 47 of the Code of Economic Law), the customer is entitled to renounce his purchase without penalties and without giving reasons. To introduce this right to retract request, the client must:
- or contact customer service via the contact page
- either complete and return the withdrawal form by e-mail or by registered letter
The customer has a period of 14 calendar days from receipt of the ordered products to return them to Parabolic Biologicals llc. against exchange or refund. In order to obtain the refund or the exchange, the client must return at his own expense (in accordance with Book VI of the Code of Economic Law and Art. VI.51 § 1) and under his responsibility the order with the delivery form and all eventual accessories (manuals, documentation etc.) to Parabolic Biologicals llc, Rue des Poissonniers, 13, 1000 Brussels, Belgium Tel. +32 (0)10 81 83 60.
2. If the products are returned to Parabolic Biologicals llc. under the aforementioned conditions and deadlines, Parabolic Biologicals llc. agrees to reimburse the sums paid by the customer. The reimbursement takes place within a maximum period of 14 days from the receipt of the goods by Parabolic Biologicals llc.
3. The consumer cannot exercise the right to retract in case that:
(1) the supply of goods or services whose price are dependent on fluctuations in the financial market beyond the control of the enterprise and which may occur during the right to retract period;
(2) the supply of goods are liable to deteriorate or to perish rapidly;
(3) the supply of sealed goods which cannot be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and which have been opened by the consumer after delivery;
4. There is a right of waiver only of application before the parcel is sent. This waiver must be communicated to us via the Contact page.